There are two ways to send a single text message using the Web App:
This article describes sending a message from the Compose page. Learn more about Using SMS Chat.
To send a single text message from the Compose page:
- Click Compose from the main menu.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number in the local format or international format - for example, 07840988559 or +447840988559 for the UK.
- Select the number you want the text message to be delivered from. (Learn more about sender settings.)
- Type your message into the message box. You will automatically see how many parts your message contains. (Learn more about SMS maximum length.)
- When you’re done, click Send.
- You can then review full details of your message. (Learn more how to review sent and received messages history.)
Please note: The delivery status of your SMS will be updated as soon as the recipient’s mobile network confirms delivery to us. This can take up to 12 hours.
Additional features of the Compose page:
- Select recipients from your phone book, lists or frequently used numbers.
- Check your default sender name/number by clicking Sender settings.
- Send personalised SMS using templates, or by inserting tags/mail-merge or attaching a file.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.