There are two ways to send a single text message using the Web App:
This article describes sending a message from the Compose page. Learn more about Using SMS Chat.
To send a single text message from the Compose page:
- Click Compose from the main menu.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number in the local format or international format - for example, 07840988559 or +447840988559 for the UK.
- Select the number you want the text message to be delivered from. (Learn more about sender settings.)
- Type your message into the message box. You will automatically see how many parts your message contains. (Learn more about SMS maximum length.)
- When you’re done, click Send.
- You can then review full details of your message. (Learn more how to review sent and received messages history.)
Additional features of the Compose page:
- Select recipients from your phone book, lists or frequently used numbers.
- Check your default sender name/number by clicking Sender settings.
- Send personalised SMS using templates, or by inserting tags/mail-merge or attaching a file.