There are two ways to send individual text messages:
To send a text message using New SMS:
- Click on New SMS.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number including the country code - for example, 44797123456 for the UK.
- Select the number you want the SMS to be delivered from. (Learn more about sender settings.)
- Type your message into the message box. You will automatically see how many parts your message consists of. (Learn more about SMS length.)
- When you’re done, click Send now.
- You can then review full details of your message. (Learn more about reviewing sent messages.)
Please note, the delivery status of your SMS will be updated as soon as the recipient’s mobile network confirms delivery to us. That can take up to 12 hours.
- You can also select recipients from your phone book, lists or recent used numbers.
- You can send personalised SMS using templates, or by inserting tags or attaching a file.
- If you want to receive incoming SMS, you can Buy a dedicated number.