A tag is simply a custom field holding unique information on every contact that you have imported onto TextMagic. Both tags and templates can help you send personalised group SMS.
Learn how to create templates.
TextMagic offers these default tags:
- First name
- Last name
- Company name
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
If you have created custom fields and matched them while importing contacts, you will see them as tags. Learn how to import contacts.
To send a personalised SMS:
- Go to New SMS.
- Enter all recipients’ mobile phone numbers.
- Select the number you want the SMS to be delivered from. (Learn about Sender settings.)
- Enter your message or select a ready-made template.
- Place the cursor where you want to insert the tag and click Insert tag.
- Click Send now, or Schedule if you want your message to go later.
- Your personalized message has been sent!