Get started with Textmagic web app
The Textmagic web app is ideal if you need an easy-to-use online service for business communication and sending SMS marketing campaigns. It combines messaging tools with a user-friendly interface.
If you don’t have an account yet, sign up in a couple of steps.
Log in to Textmagic web app
What to do if you have forgotten your password
- Go to the Login page.
- Click Forgot password
- Enter your Textmagic account email address and click Send email.
- Check your email inbox, including your Spam folder, and you will see an email from Textmagic. Click Reset my password.
- You will be redirected to the Reset password page. Enter and confirm your new password.
- You can return to the Login page and continue with your new password.
Web app interface overview
At the top of the page you will see:
- Your account balance.
- The Buy credit option.
- The name of the account you are logged in with.
There are three menus in the Textmagic web app:
- The main menu, on the left side.
- The quick menu, which you can see by clicking the Create button.
- The quick menu, which you can see by clicking your name.