Organize contacts into Lists
The easiest way to organize contacts is by grouping them into Lists. It is not possible to add a contact without the list selection.
You can set up lists and then send text messages to all the people in a list with just a few clicks. Textmagic offers these types of lists:
- Private – a list you have created and have not shared with your team members.
- Shared by me – a list that you have created and shared with your team members. Your sub-accounts will be able to edit this list and add/remove contacts.
- Shared to me – a list that a team member has created and shared with you.
- Unsubscribers – a list where contacts are moved automatically if they have unsubscribed from your communication.
This list is shared between all your sub-accounts.
To create a new list:
- Select Contacts from the main menu.
- Click on the New list button.
- Enter a list name.
- Make the list private or share it with your sub-accounts. This option can be changed at any time.
- Click Save.
- You can import multiple contacts to your list or add them one-by-one. Learn how to Import contacts from a .CSV or Excel file or add contacts one-by-one.
List features overview:
The following list actions are available to you:
- Send a text message to a list.
- Share list with sub-accounts.
- Hide list.
- Edit list.
- View list details.
- Delete list.
List detail view features overview:
To view contacts that are in a specific list - click on that list name.
Actions available in the list detail view:
- Add new contacts to the list
- Send SMS to the whole list
- Select one or more contacts and move/copy them to a different List.
- Remove contacts from the list.
- Download the list into a .CSV or Excel file.
- Edit list.
- Mark list as favorite.