Manage Sub-accounts permissions
You can create two types of sub-accounts for your team members:
- Administrator – gives access to all Textmagic features, including payments and sub-accounts management.
- Regular user – gives access to all Textmagic features, except payments and other sub-accounts management.
You can also manage sub-account permissions as necessary.
To manage sub-account permissions:
- Select Account and then Sub-accounts from the main menu.
- Click on the sub-account that you want to manage.
- Navigate to the Permissions tab.
- Enable/disable any of the permissions and actions listed by clicking the ON/OFF switch.
Importance of role-based access control (RBAC)
- Permissions are the key components of your account security.
- Permissions help you control user access to the service if you cannot fully trust that person.
- Permissions let you choose the most suitable tools and messaging options for your team members.