The easiest way to sort contacts is by grouping them into lists.
You can set up lists and then send text messages to all the people on a list with just a few clicks. However, only the account that created a list is able to delete it. A sub-account can only edit a list.
There are three types of list:
- Private – a list you have created and do not want to share with others.
- Shared, which are split into two types:
- A list you created and shared with your team members.
- A list a team member has created and shared with you.
To create a list:
- Go to Contacts.
- Click on New list.
- Give the list a name.
- Make the list private or choose to share it with your colleagues. This option can be changed at any time.
- Once all the fields are filled in, click Save. import contacts or add one-by-one.
- Your list will now become available under your lists tab.
To change privacy settings for a list:
To delete a list:
To view contact data from a list:
- Click on the list.
- Add new contacts.
- Send SMS to the whole list.
- Tick one or more contacts and move them to a different list.
- Delete contacts from the list.
- Export the list to a CSV file
- Edit Contact
- Unsubscribe contact
Please note, for easier management TextMagic groups all your unsubscribed contacts in an unsubscribers list. This list is shared between all your sub-accounts.
To send SMS to one or more lists:
- Tick the lists you want to send to.
- Click the envelope button.
- Compose your SMS. Learn how to compose SMS.
- Click Send.