To send a text message using the TextMagic mobile app:
- Click New Message.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number in the local format, or including the country code. For example +447050388786 for the UK or +12012331800 for the USA.
- Type your message or insert a template.
- Click Send.
- You can also select recipients from your Contacts, Lists or Favorites.
- You can send personalized SMS using templates, or by inserting mail merge tags or attaching a file.
- You can use Chats for sending a new message or a reply. If someone replies back, you will see an unread chat and receive a push notification:
There are two ways to send text messages via the mobile app:
To review Sent and Received messages:
Message history in the TextMagic mobile app can be reviewed from:
To schedule a text message via the mobile app: