Your statement is a document that summarizes your activity to show what money went in and out of your TextMagic account. It can help you track finances and understand your spending habits on a regular basis. All transactions are listed on your Statements page, so you can easily view your costs.
To check billing statements:
- Select Reporting and then Statements from the main menu.
- Select the account you want to view.
- Select the time period.
Account statement shows:
- Your balance at the end of each day
- Any credits to your account
- Any deductions from your account
- A short description of activity
If required, you can use the Export button to download the statement.
Services you can spend credit on:
- Sending messages, Text-to-Speech and Voice broadcast
- Virtual dedicated number subscription
- Incoming call forwarding
- Carrier lookup service