Importing multiple contacts can save you a lot of time and effort.
However, please make sure you check the format of your data before starting an import session. Numbers should not have any spaces or plus signs and they must follow the format of country code/mobile phone number.
- UK number 447971234558
- US number 19171234567
- Australian number 61451991668
Your contact list file may have standard fields and up to six custom fields, such as date of birth, address, job title etc.
TextMagic lets you use these custom fields as tags, to send personalised SMS to relevant groups.
If you do have custom fields, please add custom fields to your TextMagic account before importing contacts.
To import contacts:
- Go to File then Import contacts.
- Select the source.
We recommend saving contact lists in CSV format.
- Tick the group where you want the contacts to be added.
- Click Next.
- Select your contact list from your PC.
- Now you can see a preview of your imported data.
Please map the imported columns with their custom fields and click Next.
- Now you can see how many contacts will be imported.Click Import to start.